Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Work Work Work



LOOK! It came!

My iPod Shuffle.  I named him Mr. Sparkle.  I was going to sell him, but I decided that since it was such a freaking ordeal to even get him I should keep him instead.  So now he's charging.

I was so excited when FedEx came and I got that little box!

I almost gagged when I saw Andre's icky name on the "Sold To" part. GAGGGGG.

Ugh, seriously hate that guy. Can't understand his shitty English. HELLO YOU'RE THE CEO OF AN AMERICAN WEB SITE!  Stupid stupid stupid.

Anyhow. Worked today from 2-6.  It was fab.  Since it was Veterans Day we were more busy and everyone was really nice.  Love those days. Plus I had some great sales.  Wooooop.

O. M. G. Tho.  Twilight is attacking me. I swear everyone I talk to is talking about the books or the movies. Sheeeeeeesh.  AND then I got an email from Borders about a Special New Moon something or other. AS IF I care.

I might go to Napa Outlets..hmm. Ponder ponder.

I'm obsessed with Farmville now. It's horrible. I blame Wench.

Do you know when Veterans Day started?  After World War I ended.

Yup..okay gosh. I miss Kiwi. UGHaoidjfaoisdjf

Tootles

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you should keep it. A symbol of your victory over evil Kiwiibox people

    Because Twilight is like awesome and... well Farmville isn't, just something to do :-D

    You should go to Napa because I want that shirt!

    I miss Kiwi too! It was my home on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck I know. I found myself staring at my browser trying to figure out what site I should go to. lol I had to keep pinching myself because I typed in kiwi haha.
    Glad you got Mr. Sparkle! lol

    I heard they made twilight restraunts now.

    And panties.

    The panties are terrifying!

    ReplyDelete