
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Prizes On The Way? Bylines too?

Wench (Adrienne), Me, Lara after Trivia on October 28, 09.
So..supposedly the shuffles are 'in the mail.'
I hope that's true.
::sigh::
So, last night I started having a breakdown. Breakdown's over though. I just keep stressing about money! I owe my dad another $120 bucks. Ugh, so that'll leave me almost no money left in my checking. FML.
It's okay though. Everything will work out.
I'm almost caught up on Ugly Betty. Yay!
I hate the stupid World Series. hate the phillies and yankees. Gosh, you're ruining Glee!
Supposedly bylines should return tomorrow? Andre could just be lying to his staff though. We'll see.
Work yesterday was pretty boring. Things are not good. I'm afraid to get a call asking me not to work tomorrow. I really don't want an office job, so I'm SO reluctant to apply to those types of classifieds. UGH. I'm not totally desperate yet though. Okay, must stop thinking about it.
I think I'll go watch Castle now. Cheer me up from this stupid 'entry'? Is that what they call it in blog world? Or just..a new blog?
Ohh, funny though. I became a "Supporter of Sarah Palin" yesterday on facebook, which got an immidiate "say what?" I LOVE Love love her. And I'm dead serious.
Okay I'm really off to watch Castle now.
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heh. Heh. Heh. In the mail. I'd ask for the tracking number from Apple :-)
ReplyDelete