Tuesday, November 24, 2009
WTF? Seriously. Just. Shut. Up.
Why do people feel the need to discuss a web site they're not even on anymore?
Irks me.
I also love seeing people I've NEVER seen discuss matters like they're all high and mighty. Excuse me, where were you when the switch happened? Stop judging what you don't understand. Everyone's situation with 3.0 is different. Different interactions with the higher ups, but the same rude and disrespectful responses (for the most part). And I feel like I've taken a lot of the brunt from B and A. Because I feel like I was the most outspoken about my disdain of 3.0 and has repeatedly been targeted. But whatever, I can take that, it's just annoying to deal with other people being so judgmental about situations they weren't in with the aftermath of the change.
ANYHOW.
I'm done with those web sites.
So on to my Tuesday.
Went to Santa Rosa. Met my sister at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Went to Borders, didn't have enough time to pick up the gift or I'd be late meeting Adrienne. So I was in a long line but got out to leave. Get to Adrienne's office. She's late, and I wasn't about to leave my car in a ghetto parking lot. So I drove up the block to the Home Depot/Lucky/Wells Fargo shopping center. Left my car there. Adrienne picks me up. We leave to go to Korbel. Get there at 4:35pm. And we find out they're CLOSED.
What.
The.
Fuck.
I was suppose to get five bottles of champagne! Ugh. Oh well. I'm over it. Bastards web site is wrong, says they're open til 5pm. FIVE. So frustrated and cranky after that.
So we get back to SR. Get my car. Go to dinner at this Chinese place. Twas good.
Got home. Watched the rest of last week's Glee. SO good. I love that show, it's such a feel-good one hour each week. The music's great, the acting, the issues. Just fabulous.
Otherwise. Nothing exciting going on. The boutique I work at is going to be staying open til 8 through the holidays. FML. I hated doing that during the summer and now it'll be all dark. Ugh. Oh well.
I also have the ugliest vintage coats EVER. You'll see those tomorrow. You really won't believe the ugliness. Til tomorrow!
Ciao!
Irks me.
I also love seeing people I've NEVER seen discuss matters like they're all high and mighty. Excuse me, where were you when the switch happened? Stop judging what you don't understand. Everyone's situation with 3.0 is different. Different interactions with the higher ups, but the same rude and disrespectful responses (for the most part). And I feel like I've taken a lot of the brunt from B and A. Because I feel like I was the most outspoken about my disdain of 3.0 and has repeatedly been targeted. But whatever, I can take that, it's just annoying to deal with other people being so judgmental about situations they weren't in with the aftermath of the change.
ANYHOW.
I'm done with those web sites.
So on to my Tuesday.
Went to Santa Rosa. Met my sister at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. Went to Borders, didn't have enough time to pick up the gift or I'd be late meeting Adrienne. So I was in a long line but got out to leave. Get to Adrienne's office. She's late, and I wasn't about to leave my car in a ghetto parking lot. So I drove up the block to the Home Depot/Lucky/Wells Fargo shopping center. Left my car there. Adrienne picks me up. We leave to go to Korbel. Get there at 4:35pm. And we find out they're CLOSED.
What.
The.
Fuck.
I was suppose to get five bottles of champagne! Ugh. Oh well. I'm over it. Bastards web site is wrong, says they're open til 5pm. FIVE. So frustrated and cranky after that.
So we get back to SR. Get my car. Go to dinner at this Chinese place. Twas good.
Got home. Watched the rest of last week's Glee. SO good. I love that show, it's such a feel-good one hour each week. The music's great, the acting, the issues. Just fabulous.
Otherwise. Nothing exciting going on. The boutique I work at is going to be staying open til 8 through the holidays. FML. I hated doing that during the summer and now it'll be all dark. Ugh. Oh well.
I also have the ugliest vintage coats EVER. You'll see those tomorrow. You really won't believe the ugliness. Til tomorrow!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, one of those people went back on kiwi and was complaining about ning. uhh okay? lol immature much.
ReplyDelete