Totally unexciting. My brother, Charlie, and his fiancee, Phyllis came down from Folsom. They were going to a party in Marin I think? I don't know where it was...plus my other brother was going.
Anyways, yeah. I just hung around, my brother, Charlie, fixed my computer I think. He did a clean install of Windows 7, and so far it is running much better. So I really hope I don't have any more real issues. ::crosses fingers::
Lara came over around 6:45pmish. We grabbed dinner and came back and just chatted and watched Twilight. She's trying to get me to read the books, but I refuse. I will never read those damn books. Plus I'll have to pay Adrienne (Wench One) $100! So..no way. It was nice to just chill out at home. I don't have very much money and going to San Francisco would have been a nightmare since the Bay Bridge is still closed. It takes hours to get there when it should only be about 45 minutes from my house. And only about a half hour from Petaluma, but Josh who works in San Francisco left yesterday at 6pm, got to SF after 8pm! Ridiculous.
Work today! 10am-6pm. Yay...except not. I have to work with Wendy! I hate working with her. She can be nice but she asks 50 billion questions and is the biggest damn gossip! Ridiculousness!
Oh! Yesterday, I did get a phone call from the kids I nannied in SD. They're so cute. They left a voicemail, and it was just fabulous. I miss them. I need to move back to San Diego! I miss it. Plus it is getting super cold here at night. Low 40s! Not cool!
We only got about 20 kids at our house. It was sad, and nobody showed up until about 8! Sad..
Anyways, it's really 11:22 PM (Saturday). And I need to go to sleep.
Tootles! And have a great Sunday!
--Alli

Hi there. I subscribed to your journal on Kiwibox (Jellio...) and I am not sure really who to ask questions, but I am just really confused right now. I dont follow much on Kiwibox but I guess there is going to be a big change tomorrow. Can you fill me in though pleaseÉ (My keyboard is messed up right now, please ignore, ha!) I guess I will be backing up entries tonight though. Thank you so much for what you have done on this site.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Is that Edward and Bella? If so I want it preserved. THNX!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think the clean install should help a ton. Every time you install a new OS you should do a clean install... unless... of course... you're not running Windows :-D Actually, not true - I've been saying for awhile I should do a clean install of my Mac but I'm a bit afraid to as I've never done it on a Mac before.
Fuzz only got ONE set of trick or treaters :-D My mom said she got tons here - she even ran out of candy.
vampires!!!! That's a pretty cool pumpkin! I really really like it.
ReplyDeleteLOL yeah the books sucked. I had to give them a shot but OMG. I could go on forever about how bad it is, but I won't.
Good for you! Holding your ground and all lol