Monday, November 2, 2009
It's just....gone.
Isn't that funny?
I love it.
And how did my last profile picture violate terms?
Not understanding that at all. HATE HATE HATE HATE!
Anyways.
I had today off, my dog woke me up at 6:30am. That was fun. I went back to sleep and woke up to a coughing attack. I could not stop coughing for the life of me. But I'm not sick or anything. I refuse to get sick!
I watched some episodes of Ugly Betty. I'm on the last disc of season 3. Yay! I can finally catch up and be current.
::sigh::
Have a great evening! (It's so damn dark it's so weird!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Because Wench, you're against the establishment!
ReplyDeleteare we allowed to discuss Hitler?
ReplyDeleteOr is that considered racism?
Why can they post porn but we can't? Double standards much? lol
OH WELL. ugh