Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday - October 30, 2009

It's really sad to have to start a brand new blog.  I just..ugh.

It's ridiculous.

When you've written 1856 (that is over five years of my life!) days of your life and then POOF you have to let that go.  Makes me depressed, bitter, and frustrated as hell.

Anyhow...

I've been really worrying about money lately.

My hours at work just got cut, and I don't know how I'm going to start paying for my loan in December.  It's just going to hurt for awhile, but oh well.  I'll get through it okay.

I haven't been sleeping very well lately though. Which is a huge pain. Gizmo's been sick the past couple of days but I think he's okay now.

I need to get Adobe Dreamweaver to make my own website, too bad it's so expensive though!  Hmph, I know someone who has it though...

Anyways, I'm babbling.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

--Alli

2 comments:

  1. Are you on the lime jello site? Holly and Ann are trying to put together a site for all the ex-kiwis and they're looking for some help.

    UGh money problems are so horrible! I feel sick every time I think about my bills and what my paycheck is lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might try Amaya--It's web dev freeware. It's a little more complex than Dreamweaver, but a nice program.

    ReplyDelete