Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday - October 28, 2009

Hey Blogheads! This my first official blog on Google. Yippee.

So..Monday

I worked all day. Busy morning, but the rest of the day was DEAD! It was AWFUL! Ugh. So bored. I vacuumed, cleaned, organized shit, fixed jewelry. Such freaks came in. Weird.

Tuesday

Went wine tasting! Met Kim at 3pm, at the place her boyfriend works. We had quite a bit of wine. I had about two glasses of wine for everyone one that Kim had  

So I had a lot. Then Mackenzie showed up, we went to the Pub. Had drinks. I had two, because the lady who made it makes them awful, so Steve, the real bartender made me another which was WAY better. So I got two for one  I'm not a drunk or anything

So then we went to another wine tasting place. Had three tastings there and then to the last Farmers Market this year.

Twas fun. Kenzie's boyfriend showed up, and Yahayra showed up too. We all just BSed, but then it was cold and windy so we went our separate ways.

Drove home. Yeah..just futzin' around online on and off. Watched some Ugly Betty.

Caught up on news. Unbelievable about the Bay Bridge being closed indefinitely. Good thing I don't commute or anything.

Uhm, lets see.

My brother is having heart issues  He went to the ER early Tuesday morning, around 4:15 amish. So that sucks. He's been having heart issues for the last few months. He's on medication and everything but nothing seems to really be helping. ::sigh:: 


So yeah. That's life.

I'm going to Trivia tonight. Yay. Wench is coming. And Yahyra, and Josh and Lara. Lara called me saying Josh needed to go. Lol. So yeah, wench's first Trivia in a long time. WOOP!

Okay me go bye bye.

Tootles!

--Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment