Thursday, March 11, 2010

Been awhile, eh?

Uhm. Yeah..been awhile since I've written.

Since December. Gosh.

Well happy 2010! Twenty-ten. Yes, that's the correct way to say it.  Plus Two thousand ten just takes too long!

Lets see what's going on..

In January my friend found out her husband is a lying cheating bastard. Yup, he started cheating on her a few months after their marriage! Fucker.  That was the wedding I was in ..in 2008. And that was a HUGE shock. Goodness. So shocked. They were together for 9 years! Ugh. Hate him.  

Other wedding news..

My brother and his fiancee are finally getting married. April 3rd. Just parents invited though. Weird. I know. But I'm sorta glad that I don't have to go since I don't particularly like Phyllis (the fiancee).  AND they're moving closer to us. Just the next town over, maybe a 20-25 minute drive from my house. So...yeah. All in the same weekend (Easter weekend), brilliant, right?

I started making jewelry!  I've given away some.  I actually started making it because on Vampire Diaries the main female character was wearing a super cool lariat necklace and nobody could find it. So I started making them. Then I became obsessed. Selling online and in the store I work at (well soon I hope).

Otherwise I'm just mostly working weekends. Though I've picked up some days this month cause there's so much going on.  

Fashion news:
Butterflies and flowers will be HUGE this year. Yellows, purple, and neutrals huge as well. As well as pastels.  And coral.

I'm going to try and get into photography again. My dad gave me his old Minolta. I LOVE it.  I just need to find my old tripod and I think I threw my shutter release away. Woops.  

I'm going to try really hard to start reading everyone's blogs again! I feel so out of touch with people and it makes me sad. I miss knowing what's going on!  Aargh.

Okay I can't think of anything else to mention...

So have a fabulous weekend everyone!

--Alli





2 comments:

  1. I have my crappy old tripod! Remember when we took pics of the eclipse and my camera failed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alli! I miss talking to you! I'm so happy to see some news. Your jewelry is really cute. I hope you have some luck selling it. Maybe I'll have to place an order myself some time.

    Your brother's wedding sounds really weird. This coming from someone who plans on having a pagan wedding.

    Anyhow, take care.

    ReplyDelete